Sunday, April 26, 2009

Stop the maaadness

OK. I'm not so self-absorbed to think that my professors spend all of their time thinking of ways to make my life miserable, but...

You know, what? Maybe they do. Maybe they all get together once a month with evil plans to swamp me with work ALL AT THE SAME TIME. Like this week, for example. WHY, I repeat, WHYYYY, do I have four tests within the next TWO days? WHYYYYYY??? Two tests tomorrow and two on Tuesday??? Crazyness, right? Well, you think that's bad? You just wait. There's mooooore... MORE TESTS, that is. The following week is FINALS, and I have THREE of them! ughhhhhhhh.

This is insanity, people. How could I not think they're all plotting against me? Sure, it could be a coincidence... but why must the same coincidences occur MONTHLY?? Sounds like a carefully planned sequence of events to me. How 'bout you?

Someone stop the madness, pleeeease.

Ok, rant over, and the never-ending studying continues.

No comments: